Despacho de Importaciones y Exportaciones, SC
We offer our services, as part of the Grupo Joffroy team, for all of your international commercial operations:
- Located in Tijuana, Baja California (Main Office) and second office in the port of Ensenada.
- We work with two Mexican Custom Brokers that are partners in our Company, in Ensenada and Tijuana.
- We cover most of the major territory in Mexico, through several partnerships with Import / Export Custom Brokers.
- We use Patent # 3714 in Tijuana, belonging to Eduardo Joffroy Quiroz. The primary agent for this patent is Pablo Carral.
- Our operations director, (Iván Ojeda) has more than 35 years of experience in the field. And primary agent for Patent 1040, Jesus Ibarra Castellanos.
- Our personnel consist of highly qualified individuals that offer our clients the best personalized attention in Logistics and Import/ Export services.
- Our Tijuana and Ensenada offices are conveniently located in front of the corresponding Mexican customs offices.
- We have an excellent professional relationship with Customs personnel. They have a solid, professional and efficient view of our company.
- Being a part of the Joffroy Group, established since 1904, gives us great background and support.
- Our guidelines prohibit working with customers that manage what are considered sensitive products for Mexican Customs, thus minimizing risks to our Client base and ensuring quick and efficient operations.
- Our “double-check” Operations and Control System ensures security and efficiency in our dispatches; and Online Inventories and Operations.
- All of our resources (personnel, equipment, technologies and experience) are focused on giving the best service to our customers.